For the outdoorsy people

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As you may remember my son, Nathan is currently hiking the PCT again. He called me about 10 days ago (Mothers Day) and was then 266 miles into the hike. I have attached a few photos he has posted to his instagram account. The first one is him with a dog he met that belongs to a fellow hiker. Nathan is crazy about dogs.

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
😲 wow!! Those pictures are so marvelous that even though you said they were his Instagram photos, I still initially thought they were commercial postcards!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😲 wow!! Those pictures are so marvelous that even though you said they were his Instagram photos, I still initially thought they were commercial postcards!
He has done some photography for pay, but it was mostly wedding and engagement photography. He didn’t take his good camera because he is traveling ultra light. These were done with his iPhone 13.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Nate is amazing and so are his photos! :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nate has hit a snag in his hike. A few days ago he was trying to summit Mt Whitney and had to turn back halfway up due to being sick. He got into Bishop yesterday and found out he has Covid. He is going to stay in town for awhile until he feels better.