for sale allowed?

Katdog

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
are we allowed to post items for sale on this site? I did a quick searched and didn't see any for sale posts so it made me skeptical if this was site allowed or not. I have an auto feeder thats brand new that I need to sell. thanks.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
are we allowed to post items for sale on this site? I did a quick searched and didn't see any for sale posts so it made me skeptical if this was site allowed or not. I have an auto feeder thats brand new that I need to sell. thanks.
Sorry, there's no buy and sell forum in this site.

so-you-want-to-promote-your-service-product-or-website-here

community-guidelines-practices-frequently-asked-questions

You can consider giving away FOC and postage either at your expense or receiver's expense.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry, there's no buy and sell forum in this site.

But someone was offering a box of Revolution for sale 2 months ago on the Health forum and the mods allowed it :headscratch: A mod did post in that thread with a generic note, though.

K Katdog You can offer your auto feeder for sale on your local Craigslist or FreeCycle group or other similar local web site or maybe FB Marketplace.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
But someone was offering a box of Revolution for sale 2 months ago on the Health forum and the mods allowed it :headscratch: A mod did post in that thread with a generic note, though.
In this case, LTS3 LTS3 LTS3 LTS3 is correct, K Katdog K Katdog . We allow things like this on a case by case basis.
It would probably be best listed in our Grooming and General Cat Care forum. We do always respond with a disclaimer. :)
Ok, so it is a case by case basis as we don't have a buy and sell section :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Katdog

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks for clarifying all. I'll make a post on here as I've tried CL and had no luck. I don't have a Facebook so no good there. appreciate your help, LTS3 LTS3 to point the previous sales!