For Everyone In The Uk....

Issy86

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Which quality food brand would you recommend to use for my kitten? I want to get the best I can for her.
She's currently on Purina One dry food. I'm not happy about the amount of grains in it but then loads of the grain free ones just seem to be filled with loads of other fillers that cats dont need to compensate.
She has AVA wet food, just added recently x

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have a look at James Wellbeloved dry although I would only feed wet if I had the choice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Issy86

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have a look at James Wellbeloved dry although I would only feed wet if I had the choice.
Thanks I will have a look in to that one. I've just been looking at Applepaws as it says 80% meat. The Purina is only 17% :ohwell:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Applaws is another good one. I have fed both but mine preferred James Wellbeloved. Your cat will decide.

Smolmeowmeow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I actually order bulks from zooplus. Free shipping over a 29 quid to the uk c:
Dry food applaws is defo great. No grains/cereals, high meat content and easily palatable. I fed my cat AVA for a time as well. Purizon and Lilys kitchen are both very premium and good.options along with Thrive

Imo never go for purina, gocat, whiskers and so on. They are commercial and arent really beneficial and contain derivatives. I also think wet is a good addition. Add that to the diet :D options do include Thrive Wet, James Wet. But there *is* more variety on online shops like ZP. Granata Pet, Feringa, Wild Freedom and henceforth

Smolmeowmeow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh and grains are terrible, can cause uniary infection and hard for cats to digest