For Cooking Spice Lovers - New Shop

Lilacat >(^.^)<

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Interesting. I have been looking lately for spice/herb blends to take place of salt.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Nice! If we ever get there, I'll check them out.

I'm a Penzey girl and whenever we go anywhere, I always check to see if there's a Penzey in the area.

When we were in Evanston/Chicago, a GF took me to The Spice House. I loved it and they had some things that Penzey doesn't carry. That's where I first learned about tomato powder and now I make my own powder from my tomatoes.

The first thing I do when I enter a spice shop is.....breathe. I'm serious. I open the door, walk in and take a deep breath. It's downright intoxicating.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The first thing I do when I enter a spice shop is.....breathe. I'm serious. I open the door, walk in and take a deep breath. It's downright intoxicating.
I love the smell of spices too :cloud9:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When we were in Evanston/Chicago, a GF took me to The Spice House. I loved it and they had some things that Penzey doesn't carry. That's where I first learned about tomato powder and now I make my own powder from my tomatoes.
OMG, that store is in NW Evanston, I go there all the time. So cool that your girlfriend took you there.:cool2: I love their ceylon cinnamon and chili powder.