May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The masked bandits strike again! Very photogenic subjects. :thumbsup:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They're so cute! Do you have an idea of how old they are?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No idea as to their age; my best guess is ten to twelve weeks.

The feral colony is no more; Friday and Clawed-Ya were the last two ferals in the area, and they're destined for the main house very shortly, which means that I'll actually have a guest house with no cat population in it. Go me !

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable. I have coons that come up at night and eat the left over cat food. Sometimes I even make them a fruit plate. They don't bother my ferals and my ferals don't bother them.

Muffy

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They don't bother my ferals either, but they do eat ALL of what ever kibble is out at night and make a MESS with their water. Destructive is right.:nono:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The raccoons are going crazy over here. They broke the cats favorite fountain (tipped it over in the middle of the night, luckily we had an identical one in storage), ate all my Mom's squash, tipped over (but didn't break) a different fountain, and trampled over the neighbors yard so much they removed all fruit from their trees hoping that was what was bringing them over. I don't think the fruit removal worked but I got to take boxes of apples to work as a result. Apparently my Mom saw them right after the fountain broke and it is a family with little ones causing the havoc.

Want some extra ones? Will ship.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They don't bother my ferals either, but they do eat ALL of what ever kibble is out at night and make a MESS with their water. Destructive is right.:nono:
They make a mess of their water because they dig in the yard and they wash their dirty little feet in the water.
The coons will eat pretty much anything. My coons favorite food so far is bananas and corn muffins.

Muffy