foley had a little accident

maiaelizabeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I woke up this morning to get ready for work I went on doing my usual routine. Maia was meowing for me to go to the kitchen and because she doesn't do that too often I love to hear her when she does so I followed. The kitchen floor had blood and when I followed the path it went to the bathroom. I freaked out and started looking if it was me but it wasn't I checked Maia and it wasn't and the bed had blood as well and Foley had been here. I was late for work so I just kind of tried to check on him and he was under my boyfriends desk and saw his right hind paw all bloody. Call the vet and made an appointment for after work. He is 14.5 pounds and had somehow broken his nail. Yes the entire nail he has no nail :( I am such a coward so I didn't see when the doctor was cleaning him and applying antibiotics but she said he was in pain and had fgotten an infection. She gave me antibiotics for 5 days Nd his booty is coming off in 3. I was so worried about my baby boy that I looked like a crazy lady today at work I just put a hair tie on and that was all. Curly hair Nd frizzy.lol I gave him his first dose of antibiotics and he did so good.