Fluid In Lungs, Difficulty Breathing, High Calcium Levels

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JessRae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm terribly sorry for you, you are in my thoughts. Don't feel guilty, you did what you could. Sometimes fate just sucks.
RIP Zoe, now you're free from pain and you can breathe clear and fresh air as much as you want :(
Thank you so much.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My beautiful Zoe - she passed away naturally this morning at 7:30. My heart is broken. But I'm thankful she no longer suffers.
Oh no! I am so very sorry, JessRae :(
I too am glad she's free of ever having to suffer again, but I know how upset and sad you are. There isn't a person on this board who doesn't understand your sadness.
Sending you lots of love during this time. As hard as it is now, in a few weeks you'll look back on her last weeks and know you did every possible thing out there for her. Palliative or home comfort care is really emotionally draining, but having done it before I remember those times now, and feel good about my choice as my pet was not in pain. Today, I consider those memories as very special times between my elderly pets and myself.
I hope with time you're able to look on these last few weeks the same, as your Zoe obviously wanted for nothing and received excellent, top-notch love and care.
Many hugs...and I'm so sorry :(

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! I am so so so sorry to hear this. I have been watching this thread closely.

You loved Zoe with all your heart and soul; You did all anyone could ever do for their baby..

Zoe love you.. She knew you absolutely adored her. That is the greatest gift we can give to anyone.. Love.... that is what Zoe knew..

I am somewhat glad that you were with her when the end occurred. She knew your love, fully, up to the end, of time..
Zoe will always be with you..

You have done so much...
(((((Hugs)))))) love,

please be good to yourself.. Zoe would want that.. remember her funny/good times. Remember Zoe's love to YOU...

JessRae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I am so very sorry, JessRae :(
I too am glad she's free of ever having to suffer again, but I know how upset and sad you are. There isn't a person on this board who doesn't understand your sadness.
Sending you lots of love during this time. As hard as it is now, in a few weeks you'll look back on her last weeks and know you did every possible thing out there for her. Palliative or home comfort care is really emotionally draining, but having done it before I remember those times now, and feel good about my choice as my pet was not in pain. Today, I consider those memories as very special times between my elderly pets and myself.
I hope with time you're able to look on these last few weeks the same, as your Zoe obviously wanted for nothing and received excellent, top-notch love and care.
Many hugs...and I'm so sorry :(
Thanks so much Bruce. It's been a long painful month and I am completely drained. It has been exhausting for both of us. I'm thankful she is at peace, but my heart is still breaking. Thank you so much for your support.

JessRae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh! I am so so so sorry to hear this. I have been watching this thread closely.

You loved Zoe with all your heart and soul; You did all anyone could ever do for their baby..

Zoe love you.. She knew you absolutely adored her. That is the greatest gift we can give to anyone.. Love.... that is what Zoe knew..

I am somewhat glad that you were with her when the end occurred. She knew your love, fully, up to the end, of time..
Zoe will always be with you..

You have done so much...
(((((Hugs)))))) love,

please be good to yourself.. Zoe would want that.. remember her funny/good times. Remember Zoe's love to YOU...
Thank you so much. This is so comforting to hear. I did love her so much. I woke up in the middle of the night to her looking right at me just inches away. I think she knew the end was near as she had been acting differently the past 12 hours before she passed. I'm so lucky to have had her in my life. My heart just breaks as I keep expecting to see her curled up in her favorite spots.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We lost a very special one a few years ago, and I kept thinking I saw him out of the corner of my eye in his favorite places.
I'm extremely humbled and impressed at all you did for her, truly.
Hugs, friend, and rest easy little Zoe :petcat: