Fluffy cat

haileym1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I adopted a 10 week old kitten from my local shelter last year around this time. She’s now a year old and I’m curious as to what breed she is. She is very fluffy and a large cat for being a year old. I have heard Chantilly Tiffany as well as Bombay.

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous girl 😻 In the second pic she looks chocolate but I would say obviously from later pics she is a dlh black with possible forest cat ancestry 😀 It looks like she has a little white locket too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

haileym1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous girl 😻 In the second pic she looks chocolate but I would say obviously from later pics she is a dlh black with possible forest cat ancestry 😀 It looks like she has a little white locket too.
Yes she does have a little white spot, in the sun she is more of a chocolate color but she has some red tones as well. I have heard Norwegian forest cat from a few people. Her name is Marcie she is the sweetest girl ever! Thanks for the reply! 😊

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Black cats can become brown due to the sun and this would be the case for yours. She's beautiful but I would say probably just a domestic long hair with no breeds in her :) Most cats really dont have any breeds in them at all, just descendants of farm kitties :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

haileym1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Black cats can become brown due to the sun and this would be the case for yours. She's beautiful but I would say probably just a domestic long hair with no breeds in her :) Most cats really dont have any breeds in them at all, just descendants of farm kitties :)
Thank you for the reply!! 🙂 she has definitely got some brown to her fur, thank you!