Fleas on spooky

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I was petting spooky amd i found one flea on her and i have no money right now so i have no clue what to do and ahe does sleep on my bed with me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Is their a home remedy i can do shes not a fan of the bath she petrified of it i had to give her one when she was a kitten she never forgave me

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
And the collars the other cats have i think im allergic to i got a rash on the back of my neck for some reason all the way up my hairline and covid is not helping

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Is their a home remedy i can do shes not a fan of the bath she petrified of it i had to give her one when she was a kitten she never forgave me
And the collars the other cats have i think im allergic to i got a rash on the back of my neck for some reason all the way up my hairline and covid is not helping
Ok, wait for other members to reply you and they nay have a better idea to help you. :hangin: on.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your idea i might just so that

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
It turns out its flea bites or a rash

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth? It's not very expensive and is nontoxic as long as you make sure it's food grade, just rub a small handful into her fur and sprinkle it around areas you think fleas might be hiding. If you're getting flea bites on the back of your neck then it's likely they are nesting in your bed so you'll want to wash your blankets, sheets, pillows, etc. and shower+wash your hair daily, if you don't already. You can sprinkle DE on your mattress and let it sit for a day then vacuum it up.

If you have the beginnings of a flea infestation in your house you'll want to get out ahead of it before it really becomes a problem and requires an exterminator.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
The other cats have it they have flea collars their still itching right now i have no money due to covid i cant go back to work

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Spookyandsammy Too bad I don't live near you. I have a huge bag of Diatomaceous Earth that I used a tiny amount when I first got Boone and Gracie because I figured they must have fleas from being outside for the first 2 months. They didn't so the bag has been sitting in my garage since May unused. :ohwell:

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I only found one so far so i added a little bit of lemon juice to her shampoo and washed her up so im hiping it repels them and kills them

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok so i came across this tell me its a joke its for dogs i think but still

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
So i wet a paper towel and just wiping her with it and it looks like this but i only killed one flea could their be more having a party on her this couldnt of come at a worst time im moving and now this i cant

Attachments