Fistula after catherization

colaradocatlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My poor Ninja sustained a fistula during one of his catherizations. This is complicating his recovery from the PU surgery. I am curious whether this has happened to anyone else. And if they had surgery to repair it.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I don't have any experience with anything related to PU surgery, but by responding to your post it will be 'bumped up' higher on the list and might enable more members to see it and offer their input.

In the meantime, while you wait on more responses, I have included a link below to a number of previous posts on the subject, in case you would like to read through some of them.
Search Results for Query: pu surgery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colaradocatlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you FeebysOwner. Unfortunately the links for PU won't do me any good as the fistulas occured during catherization. From the lack of response I am guessing it is an unusual thing.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
From the lack of response I am guessing it is an unusual thing.
Not necessarily, give it a few more days. However, you may be correct that it is more unusual than other health issues. Personally I have never dealt with this problem either but fingers crossed a few more members will weigh in with their advice. :crossfingers: