First time rescuing three adorable kittens/bittersweet good-bye

Chrissytine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is the first time I have rescued kittens. I have had them for two weeks and I suspect they are about four weeks old. I am still bottle feeding and have just introduced the litter box which they are starting to use. When should I introduce wet food? Also, I am not sure of the sex. Hoping I can get get some help with that!? Thank you

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Welcome!!
I can't tell for sure but I think you might have two adorable girls and a darling little boy 🙂

This might help;

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it normal for kittens to climb up your legs when you are preparing their food? They are about 6weeks old and I'm not sure if this is something I should be concerned with or if this is a normal reaction for six weeks old kittens?

Oh my gosh, yes, it is very normal because they are wanting to climb everything at this age. Slightly annoying, but completely normal. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chrissytine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh my gosh, yes, it is very normal because they are wanting to climb everything at this age. Slightly annoying, but completely normal. :)
Thank you for the response! This is my first time fostering so I want sure if normal behavior.. Slightly annoying yes. However, kind of cute at the same time🐱

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chrissytine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Two of the three adorable kittens I rescued have moved on to their new homes. Erie (now Penelope) and Remy ( now Watson) are having the best time in their new homes! They are both now living with friends of ours so I will be able to continue to see them which is fantastic! The third kitten, Carter, we could not part with. So..we have a new member of the family! This was the first time I rescued kittens and what a joy it was! So rewarding

Attachments