First Time Cat Owner--hi!!

IronHippo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to jump in (Also, thanks to Mani and the other mods for helping me with my account issues!). I am a first-time cat owner of an 8 month old boy named Radish. I've had him since he was 2 months old and although I miss when he was tiny, I still think he's adorable. He has crazy eyes and a soft fluffy tail but is a little goofy-looking in general, which I mostly chalk up to him being a teenager. He gets a little bit goofier looking every day as he seems to be growing out a serious set of mutton chops but still has these long skinny stick legs. Sometimes I think he looks like a pinecone with twigs sticking out of it I am looking forward to seeing what he looks like once he's fully grown!

Thanks for having me on the forums!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
AB5B71B5-3D35-47C0-8268-1C50D319C4A7.gif
IronHippo and Radish, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
2E75D0C5-0EB5-491C-8669-32E402E650DA.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

You’ve got a handsome Radish here!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

MeekosMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I’m new here, too, and I’m finding it to be a very inviting place for us cat lovers. Radish is a gorgeous boy! He looks like he has Maine Coone in him. He reminds me of the cat I had before Meeko. I look forward to seeing more pics of him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

IronHippo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the welcome!

Welcome! I’m new here, too, and I’m finding it to be a very inviting place for us cat lovers. Radish is a gorgeous boy! He looks like he has Maine Coone in him. He reminds me of the cat I had before Meeko. I look forward to seeing more pics of him!
A lot of people say that he looks kind of Maine Coon ish! He is nowhere near as huge as I hear they usually are at his age, though. I actually do really like Maine Coons and I think I chose him because of the resemblance!