Important First Shirts Are Now Available On Amazon!!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Remember when I asked you for slogan ideas? Well, turns out Amazon is pretty strict with how many designs we add so for now I went with two basic site slogans that we've used in the past. Hopefully, once these get a few sales, I'll be able to expand and add new designs based on the clever ideas TCS members came up with!

For now - we have the following designs available (you can click on the name and/or image to get to the product page) -

TheCatSite - We Speak Cat
wespeakcat1.JPG

TheCatSite - It's All About The Cats #1
allaboutcats1.JPG

It's All About The Cats #2
allaboutcats2.JPG

As soon as we have at least one order per shirt, I can move ahead with creating the next designs (which will be based on the suggestions raised here).

These shirts are available in 5 colors each. Mostly white, black, purple and a couple of grays. Shipping and handling is by Amazon so I believe they qualify for free shipping if you have Amazon Prime.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Remember when I asked you for slogan ideas? Well, turns out Amazon is pretty strict with how many designs we add so for now I went with two basic site slogans that we've used in the past. Hopefully, once these get a few sales, I'll be able to expand and add new designs based on the clever ideas TCS members came up with!

For now - we have the following designs available (you can click on the name and/or image to get to the product page) -

TheCatSite - We Speak Cat
View attachment 229525

TheCatSite - It's All About The Cats #1
View attachment 229526

It's All About The Cats #2
View attachment 229527
As soon as we have at least one order per shirt, I can move ahead with creating the next designs (which will be based on the suggestions raised here).

These shirts are available in 5 colors each. Mostly white, black, purple and a couple of grays. Shipping and handling is by Amazon so I believe they qualify for free shipping if you have Amazon Prime.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
They don't ship to Canada, I guess these are only for people in the US.
I was hoping they would (I don't live in the US myself either). Seeing that they don't, I'll upload the designs to our CafePress store as well. It's going to be a bit more expensive but I want the designs to be available to everyone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Whew! Finally managed to get the designs into our CafePress store now. So members all over the world can now order the shirts :thumbsup:

In fact, CafePress offers more options for products, so even if you're in the US, you may want to check out our shirt collection (including long sleeve and sweatshirts) and these tote bags and coffee mugs!

The mugs page still showing some missing images for me but that will soon change (the images take time to load sometime). If you click on a mug's name you'll get to the product page where you can actually see the product -
mug.png

:loveeyes: