Finicky Eaters?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
McKenzie has not been eating well, nor gaining weight. She has been to the vet and had all sorts of tests and she is fine, she just was way to skinny. I started giving her this recipe a few weeks ago and she has made a complete turn-around! So I thought I would share it with all of you who might be battling underweight, yet otherwise healthy kitties or finicky eaters.

1/3 c Cottage cheese
2 tb Bisquick
1 tb Chopped liver
1 tb Corn oil
1 Dash iodized salt

Mix all together for 1-2 cat servings

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya know something? I have a finiky eater who is by no means underweight(10 pounds from 4) but I think I mgiht try and ger her to try this and see if she likes it. I am concerned that she eats only dry food(Pro Plan but still) and I want to give her something to keep the risk of Bladder infections and things like that down. I give my other 3 a third of a can of wet food every am but she doesn't like it and everyone I try she turns her little nose up at them. I don't think it has anything to do with her being a feral cause I have another girl from her clan inside too and she eats the wet food fine, no matter what I give her.