Find the cat

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man, it is obvious now that you've pointed it out!
Me like everyone else was seeing cats everywhere..lol
I wouldn't say actually obvious, for me, but definitely easier to see him/her...after you pointed the cat out. :thumbsup:
And yeah, I'm still seeing more cats....lol.:spew: (see spoiler).
Okay, so the 'answer cat' ...seems to be a russian blue...and blends into the bench, colour, or whatever he is sitting on?:bluecat:

DreamerRose's cat is black...and now looking some more...would have to be the length of the 'letter L'...so yes, I guess that would be a huge, huge black cat. :bigeyes:
Lari's cat looked to me to be a British Shorthair, with that ultra cute and wide face,...also grey-blue, or some black

**But what about this other..black cat...sitting on the table...of the couple who are having a few drinks...way down in the bottom left hand corner? I mean, it looks like a black cat...who the couple brought with them, to the cafe,...and is now peeking around the woman's shoulder. :blackcat:
Arrrr....why they would bring their cat to this cafe...is beyond me...and why putting him on the table...I don't know. :crazy: :headshake: :lol:

I'm still seeing cats everywhere...even after Silver Crazy...kindly gave us all the answer. :crackup::flail::flail::loveeyes: :catrub:

1620257328029.jpeg

Last edited:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't say actually obvious, but definitely easier to see him/her...after you pointed the cat out. :thumbsup:
And yeah, I'm still seeing more cats....lol.:spew: (see spoiler).
Okay, so the 'answer cat' ...seems to be a russian blue...and blends into the bench, colour, or whatever he is sitting on?:bluecat:

DreamerRose's cat is black...and now looking some more...would have to be the length of the 'letter L'...so yes, I guess that would be a huge, huge black cat. :bigeyes:
Lari's cat looked to me to be a British Shorthair, with that ultra cute and wide face,...also grey-blue, or some black

**But what about this other..black cat...sitting on the table...of the couple who are having a few drinks...way down in the bottom left hand corner? I mean, it looks like a black cat...who the couple brought with them, to the cafe,...and is now peeking around the woman's shoulder. :blackcat:
Arrrr....why they would bring their cat to this cafe...is beyond me...and why putting him on the table...I don't know. :crazy: :headshake: :lol:

I'm still seeing cats everywhere...even after Silver Crazy...kindly gave us all the answer. :crackup::flail::flail::loveeyes: :catrub:

View attachment 379231
I see it too. I also see one here:
6DCB395B-2674-49DC-B636-E4230724EFDE.jpeg

Although that looks more lion. 🤔

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
I see it too. I also see one here:
View attachment 379232
Although that looks more lion. 🤔
You're right. That does look more lion.:agree:
I saw that one earlier, and think I marked it...in my post #30.
But to me it looked like a orange/ginger tabby...with their paws up against the window. :greenpaw::bluepaw: :caticon: :gingercat2:

Now, that you said lion...yeah, definitely....more lion. 🦁
That head for sure.:fear::wink: :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somehow when I download them, they end up in higher def and I can see better than just zooming in on this page.

129335853_10157714046008483_3201116062531203912_o~2.jpg

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Somehow when I download them, they end up in higher def and I can see better than just zooming in on this page.
You must have a really good graphics card...or fairly new laptop? desktop?
When I downloaded this one...and opened it with 'Microsoft Office Picture Manager'...I lost clarity.
But the previous ones were fine. idk.

(This time it was actually higher def...for me...on this page.
Which is the opposite of what you had. So strange.
Maybe it's my firefox, though. Will have to update and see.)
I saw him at first glance. The ears did it again.
Wow. This one took me a while.
I kept looking up in the trees...and under the police SUV. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must have a really good graphics card...or fairly new laptop? desktop?
When I downloaded this one...and opened it with 'Microsoft Office Picture Manager'...I lost clarity.
But the previous ones were fine. idk.

(This time it was actually higher def...for me...on this page.
Which is the opposite of what you had. So strange.
Maybe it's my firefox, though. Will have to update and see.)

Wow. This one took me a while.
I kept looking up in the trees...and under the police SUV. :lol:
I do these ones on my phone! If I just two finger make this page bigger, it gets a bit pixely, but if I download it and zoom in on my photo app it stays nice.