Find the cat

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done...Took me forever..my sharp eyed niece found it in minutes
Give the others a clue...girl with the sunglasses
I have to say, that when you first posted it Silver Crazy Silver Crazy ...I looked at it for over 10 minutes...and thought, "Hmm, I wonder if Silver Crazy is just messing (joking) with us...and there is absolutely no cat in the picture." :eek2: :think: :evilgrin: :dunno:

Then I left it alone, and came back to it a bit later, and thought, "maybe #donnathecrazycatlady....is the one that's pulling our leg...and there is no cat. But if donna really liked cats...then she....whoever she is...wouldn't do that, either." :hmmm:

Finally, I just downloaded, the picture...and zoomed in real close...and did a grid type-quadrant search...but still couldn't believe it, when I found the cat. :thumbsup:
I was so, so, happy.:lol::crackup::woohoo:

So yeah, it did take me forever, too,...(and I used to be better at it long ago)...but at least "there was a cat". hahaha.
Thanks for posting it. :blush:

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say, that when you first posted it Silver Crazy Silver Crazy ...I looked at it for over 10 minutes...and thought, "Hmm, I wonder if Silver Crazy is just messing (joking) with us...and there is absolutely no cat in the picture." :eek2: :think: :evilgrin: :dunno:

Then I left it alone, and came back to it a bit later, and thought, "maybe #donnathecrazycatlady....is the one that's pulling our leg...and there is no cat. But if donna really liked cats...then she....whoever she is...wouldn't do that, either." :hmmm:

Finally, I just downloaded, the picture...and zoomed in real close...and did a grid type-quadrant search...but still couldn't believe it, when I found the cat. :thumbsup:
I was so, so, happy.:lol::crackup::woohoo:

So yeah, it did take me forever, too,...(and I used to be better at it long ago)...but at least "there was a cat". hahaha.
Thanks for posting it. :blush:
That is how to find it, download and zoom in

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to stop, ..since I am seeing cats everywhere now.
Only Lari Lari 's makes the most sense. :thumbsup:
Mine are ridiculous locations.
(maybe a side effect of the cat site...is seeing cats everywhere...hmmm.):crackup::lol: :wink:

inside the car in very possible, but now I'm seeing the black blob near the sign DreamerRose DreamerRose mentioned and can't decide!
177650577_10159409295529456_801220487562727557_n~3.jpg

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
You all really are seeing cats everywhere. What about the black cat just to the right of the sign with the name of the cafe?
I totally see the one you are seeing, now, too.:blush:
Wow.
my first thought was where Lari Lari saw it, but now I can se everywhere cat nap cat nap and DreamerRose DreamerRose pointed out :lol:
I'm going to go with... the cats that Lari Lari ...initially saw...and DreamerRose DreamerRose ...is seeing.
Since "my cats cannot be real." They look like stone, paintings, and shadows.
Their cats look like real cats... enjoying the outside weather.:cloud9:

(PSA: Why would anyone leave their cat in the back of their car? loose?....To grab a coffee?.
Even with windows rolled down...That is too dangerous. Too hot. May get stolen. Even with harness on.
The person would carry the cat...in a carrier...into the cafe.
(thinking that it must be a 'tissue box' or something...right now.)
I have to say that this one is wild...with all the different things to see.
But I'm still going to go...with Lari and DreamerRose...that's my final answer. :flail::lol: :thumbsup:
If I have to choose one, then DreamerRose.