Financial Help for Sandy - Cancer

MikeAW2010

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
GoFundMe: Fighting Cancer for Sandy, organized by Michael Woods

Sandy is a Feral Cat that I rescued and has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. The vets do not believe chemotherapy will be successful. I am going to try holistic measures but I have to keep her alive until these measures are able to do their work. She is suffering from Pleura Effusion where her lung cavities are filling up with fluids. I need to be able to drain her to keep her comfortable enough to hold on through the holistic process.

Threads regarding Sandy:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
GoFundMe: Fighting Cancer for Sandy, organized by Michael Woods

Sandy is a Feral Cat that I rescued and has been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. The vets do not believe chemotherapy will be successful. I am going to try holistic measures but I have to keep her alive until these measures are able to do their work. She is suffering from Pleura Effusion where her lung cavities are filling up with fluids. I need to be able to drain her to keep her comfortable enough to hold on through the holistic process.

Threads regarding Sandy:
[/URL]

[/URL]
I hope everything works out the way it's needed