Finally returning to my TCS clowder!

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Now that covid has calmed down to the point where it's not overwhelming our business and causing me to work 100+ hour weeks, I'm back!

I've missed you all and wanted to update everyone on the changes that happened while I was away.

Diabetic ketoacidosis took my first special needs cat, the one who started it all, Sophie:
IMG_2490.JPG

This, unfortunately, was followed shortly by a stomach tumor that took my last non special needs cat, Callisto:
IMG_20181225_132003.jpg

However, the universe decided that only having 3 cats in my house was unacceptable. Within the span of 1 week, I got a call about a kitten who was abandoned in a cemetery and living in dirt and sticks. He's crosseyed and has a permanent tilt, and was named Gravedigger or "Gravy" for short:
IMG_20211130_194712.jpg

And then a special needs cat rescue that knows me really well, called me about a kitten with severe CH, who is unable to walk or stand on her own. She was correctly named, Wobbles:
PXL_20211231_025159357.jpg

But, the story doesn't end there. Turns out that Gravy bonded so well with a stray (George) that we captured at work, that both George and Gravy are going to live with a coworker of mine (who also has 9 ferrets). Think the universe likes me having less than 5 cats in my house? Think again. I was contacted by a new rescue who said they were having trouble getting a blind, 7 month old kitten adopted. Of course I couldn't say no. So, I'd also like you to meet Bug:
IMG_20220215_122806.jpg

Again, I've missed you all and I hope to be around more often to help answer any questions I can about cats with special needs! I hope everyone is well! 💕