Finally, Pictures Of My Little Ones!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, how cute. How many cats do you have total? What are their names? You have some outdoor ferals too, right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4 house cats, Yammy (Tommy, looks likes a yam) he's the longer haired one, Casper the white senior, he turned ten this year, Mollie, mommy to Dutch and Yammy, orange and white, and baby Dutch, chubby orange and white. Then we have feral Russel, 11 years old orange and white, father to ALL, Baby Stewart, dumped last fall as a tiny kitten, Slash, a big feral grey and white, and Black Mama, a feral black and white that we spayed. And numerous others who come and go, poor little ones that their owners think need to be outside all the time. Anyone gets fed that is hungry!

Buddies mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
4 house cats, Yammy (Tommy, looks likes a yam) he's the longer haired one, Casper the white senior, he turned ten this year, Mollie, mommy to Dutch and Yammy, orange and white, and baby Dutch, chubby orange and white. Then we have feral Russel, 11 years old orange and white, father to ALL, Baby Stewart, dumped last fall as a tiny kitten, Slash, a big feral grey and white, and Black Mama, a feral black and white that we spayed. And numerous others who come and go, poor little ones that their owners think need to be outside all the time. Anyone gets fed that is hungry!
The cats are beautiful, I have a feral that has taken up at my apartment, it is very vocal, it sits in my window, in the door if I open for Buddy to look out, it stresses my boy out. He is trying to dig out under the door. Otherwise he is a very calm cat, he will be 1 next month. I have been feeding the feral, now he thinks I'm his mama. He sleeps here and acts like he wants to be loved on but won't let me touch him. He has been here for 3 months now. Any advice for me on creating shelter for him. I do live in an apartment, any advice would be appreciated.
20180316_093403.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that I know how, I will! For shelters for ferals I have several different kinds, from small dog houses, to fold down ones on Amazon, to totes in the garage wrapped in quilts. I have electric heat pads in all and all are used!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That oven one would be good for the cats in the kitchen photo contest!

Lovely kitties!