Finally got a baby!

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! After many years of looking and planning I have finally hunkered down and adopted a Himalayan girl! She's my first non-rescue-rehome kitty and I get to bring her home in four more weeks! I had to share my excitement with someone [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. A cute kitty and an excellent choice. Himalayans are affectionate cats. She's welcome to TCS along with her human. :)

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a doll ... please keep us posted on how she is doing ... we'll be looking forward to more pictures of her.  She is precious.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm in love!!! What a great way to end my work day...sweet kitten photos!
My parents have a pair of Himalayan siblings. Simon and Cody are very affectionate and sweet boys. Your new baby reminds me so much of them when they were babies.

Have you picked out a name yet?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cute little sweet pea!   Congratulations.  There are a few of us in NC here. I'm in Wilmington. Do you mind if I ask where you are? 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Here's an updated picture of her from yesterday! Btw she's a "traditional" Himalayan, aka pet quality, so her nose is a bit longer than her flat faced cousins. Personally it doesn't matter though, she's just going to be my snuggle baby (:

goblinsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here's an updated picture of her from yesterday! Btw she's a "traditional" Himalayan, aka pet quality, so her nose is a bit longer than her flat faced cousins. Personally it doesn't matter though, she's just going to be my snuggle baby (:
I love her little nose!  It's perfect!  She looks a lot like my Binx whom I had when I was a little girl.  :)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, Cuteness overload for sure!!!!!!! 
 I'd be smothering her with tons of kisses!!! She's so sweet! Maybe you should just name her sweetie.