Finally adopted a kitten!

lizzieloo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have been looking for a pair of kittens since before Christmas and I had given up on finding a pair. They get adopted as quickly as they are posted and some rescues just don't seem to respond even when they are posted for long periods. Defeated, two weeks ago I emailed the humane society offering to foster again, knowing it would likely be April/May before I got a litter. The next day they had a litter of three for me!! I fell in love with the female immediately. She was so energetic and playful I named her Allegra. She kept trying to engage her brothers in play and when they officially got it she soon lost interest in them. I suspect it's because she is the runt and they easily overpower her and she is a bit of a sore loser. Now she is more calm and docile and tends to observe them more rather than play. I'll still keep her name though
Allegra kitten4.jpg
Allegra kitten.jpg
Allegra kitten1.jpg
Allegra kitten3.jpg
Allegra kitten1.jpg
Allegra kitten2.jpg
lol I'll sign up for another litter and let her pick out a buddy more suited to her taste.

My official adoption day is this Friday! Here she is with her siblings and a few of just Allegra: