Figured I'd finally register 😋

Lucky Bear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello 😁
I'm not long winded when it comes to introductions so, hi from me and my little brown tiger.
Maxi is an intact male who loves to play, sleep on my lap and basically anywhere near me.
He can be a bit of a picky eater. He eats wet and freeze dried raw. He eats better than I do.😋
He was abandonded in the laundry room of the complexe. The office manager talked me into meeting him and he's been with me ever since.
He's a lovable, soft as a rabbit, playful little man and I love him dearly.
IMG_20221220_153055458.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
dbd7bae1ce6f4979aeb43e88724f4392.gif
to you and Maxi, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
8800be739c60373dd272ab23a7e3c37a.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Maxi is a handsome dude :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lucky Bear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, I had thought this was a place for all cat guardians but I can see by the replys that it's only for people with altered cats.
My mistake.
I hadn't planned on pushing a viewpoint when it came to castration but I can see now that's a part of your ideology.
I've had him a long time now, he is not knew to me nor me him.
I will look for a more inclusive site, thank you.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, I had thought this was a place for all cat guardians but I can see by the replys that it's only for people with altered cats.
My mistake.
I hadn't planned on pushing a viewpoint when it came to castration but I can see now that's a part of your ideology.
I've had him a long time now, he is not knew to me nor me him.
I will look for a more inclusive site, thank you.
Hello, L Lucky Bear . :wave3:

I'm sorry you feel that way, but yes it is part of our "ideology". This is a friendly and welcoming forum, but it is based on cat welfare and education. From our Forum rules:

3. This is a pro-spay-and-neuter website. Please make sure to spay and neuter your cats. Unless you are a professional breeder and your cat is part of a professional breeding program, please educate yourself to the importance of spaying and neutering by the time your cat is 4-6 months old. If you take care of a feral colony, please make sure to do so responsibly by practicing TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) protocols within the colony. Read More Here.