Festival of TOYS!! Post a photo of your kitten or cat with their latest or greatest favorite TOY!

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've posted this here before, but I thought I'd share an update on the epic love saga between Reese and 'Teabag.'
It was seriously love at first sight. I got it in a subscription box of toys and she yanked it right out...it was the only one of the box that she'd really play with.

I have caught her sharing her food with this ratty old scrap

Bird watching

Cuddling

I swear this thing has to be with her about 90 percent of the time. The rest of the time she has it hidden somewhere...I have NEVER found her hiding spot. I know where she stashes all her toys, but Teabag must have a really special place.

It went missing for a month once and I seriously thought it was gone. Since the product is discontinued (I tried to get her another from the company and they told me this) I tore the house apart trying to find it, only for her to appear with it clamped in her jaws two weeks later.

Even today, nearly a year since 'The Day We Got Teabag', it is still her little mini obsession. I've had to sew scraps of felt into it to make a 'backbone' for it since it has so many holes. She doesn't care. She adores it anyway.

My favorite part is all the comments from visitors about how disgusting Teabag looks. They are certainly not wrong.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I've posted this here before, but I thought I'd share an update on the epic love saga between Reese and 'Teabag.'
It was seriously love at first sight. I got it in a subscription box of toys and she yanked it right out...it was the only one of the box that she'd really play with.

Bird watching

Cuddling

I swear this thing has to be with her about 90 percent of the time. The rest of the time she has it hidden somewhere...I have NEVER found her hiding spot. I know where she stashes all her toys, but Teabag must have a really special place.

It went missing for a month once and I seriously thought it was gone. Since the product is discontinued (I tried to get her another from the company and they told me this) I tore the house apart trying to find it, only for her to appear with it clamped in her jaws two weeks later.

Even today, nearly a year since 'The Day We Got Teabag', it is still her little mini obsession. I've had to sew scraps of felt into it to make a 'backbone' for it since it has so many holes. She doesn't care. She adores it anyway.

My favorite part is all the comments from visitors about how disgusting Teabag looks. They are certainly not wrong.

What a great story! Reese and Teabag. It’s going to be a sad day when Teabag finally gives up.

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a great story! Reese and Teabag. It’s going to be a sad day when Teabag finally gives up.
I've done my best to delay the inevitable! I have a feeling Reese would be going out with the trash...she seems to know where Teabag is at all times. I once found it tucked under a stack of tax paperwork and moved it to her tree, thinking that she'd never find it in such an odd spot...next thing I know she's coming up peeling the papers off the table to find it!! She KNEW!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

Bird watching

Cuddling

:heartshape:The heart wants what the heart wants :hearthrob::redheartpump:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

Bird watching

Cuddling

I absolutely love the story of Teabag. That mouse looks like one that was attached to cat scratching posts...I think I might have one of those kicking around somewhere. Bee my girl just smacks her toys under the appliances then demands we move them to dig out her "stash".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's just a queen-sized fitted sheet!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gregs new toy...........

Wait for it..........

Wait for it..........

Drum roll........

Its a PEA!

A few nights ago I saw greg literally dancing and hopping around the living room. (Especially amusing as he is now over 20 lbs)

I assumed he was tormenting an insect as what ever he was playing with was too small for me to see from 12 feet away.

I went over to look and this is what is saw! I guess a pea had rolled off my dinner plate. Needless to say, I threw him a couple more.

Poor boy, he is so hard done by, he has no toys. (In fact you can see one of his many toy wands in the back ground)

20191008_195500.jpg
20191008_195356.jpg

Last edited:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Gregs new toy...........

Wait for it..........

Wait for it..........

Drum roll........

Its a PEA!

A few nights ago I saw greg literally dancing and hopping around the living room. (Especially amusing as he is now over 20 lbs)

I assumed he was tormenting an insect as what ever he was playing with was too small for me to see from 12 feet away.

I went over to look and this is what is saw! I guess a pea had rolled off my dinner plate. Needless to say, I threw him a couple more.

Poor boy, he is so hard done by, he has no toys. (In fact you can see one of his many toy wands in the back ground)

View attachment 302955View attachment 302956
:lol: That’s a hoot! Did he eventually eat them? Lily will whap peas around the room and eat them (but she’ll eat tomatoes, too, weird cat). Greg looks big enough that he could snort that pea up his nostril!