Festival of TOYS!! Post a photo of your kitten or cat with their latest or greatest favorite TOY!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have sent a PM to Andrea alerting her about the contest a while back but she may not see it in time. It is almost 10 pm hee in Montevideo. It is a pity the contest is not more visible. I was a member of the site for many years before I "discovered" the existence of the contests. I wonder if something could be done about it.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I have sent a PM to Andrea alerting her about the contest a while back but she may not see it in time. It is almost 10 pm hee in Montevideo. It is a pity the contest is not more visible. I was a member of the site for many years before I "discovered" the existence of the contests. I wonder if something could be done about it.
She has around 1 1/2 hours more to submit.

Contest announcements is always posted under 'Fur Pictures and Videos only and also on the main page of the website. It depends on the frequency of contest.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you tabbytom. I always go directly to my email page, I never think of looking up the website page. I am probably missing some interesting info by doing so. I'll try to bear this in mind in the future.