Ferals are fun!

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, I removed the corrugated fiberglass(?) roofing from the "cat house" (our old shed). I'd carry each panel down the ladder and put them in the dumpster. Our youngest ferral (who is full grown now) was overseeing my project while on the roof with me.She would check the roof deck while I was putting the panel in the dumpster. Raven would walk over to me when I'd return to the roof and would let me pet her two or three times and then go over to the the next panel to be removed. While removing all the panels and installing the temporary tarp over the roof, she supervised the work and kept a big smile on my face!

Doug

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww, Raven sounds precious. :catlove: Do you think you could get any pics or would it be too difficult?
Kieka, I'll ask my wife to find a picture of Raven (I'm not the picture taker here!). ... This morning, we had a new cat so up at the outside food dish that I put out every morning. He's shown up a few times during this past summer but, this is the first time he's stayed here all day! He has been looking through the door of the cat house too! Maybe he's looking for a place to "winter"?!. I haven't got a clear sight of his ear to see if it has been clipped. He did "mark" some bushes beside the "cat house" witch makes me think he isn't TNR'd. If he stays here this winter, we'll trap him and get him TNR'd!

Doug

The first picture is of Raven showing the clip in her right ear tip (we have no idea when that happened). The second picture is of the three kitties (all grown up now!) that their mama dropped at our house. Sunny Boy (the buff/golden kitty) is our cat that has been missing for months now. The third picture is of Raven after we got her DNR'd and was in quarantine for two weeks so males wouldn't bother her.

Doug

Attachments

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The third picture is of Raven after we got her DNR'd and was in quarantine for two weeks so males wouldn't bother her.
Raven is a real black beauty! :dancingblackcat: The 3 kitties are adorable too but I'm so sorry to hear that Sunny boy has gone missing. I hope he will find his way home. :crossfingers: Thanks to your wife for the pics. :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our little Raven was a no show for breakfast yesterday and was gone all day! Her mama made a surprise early evening visit to the food dish. Maybe Raven decided to hang out with her for a while? All's well this morning. She's home and was very hungry this morning! ... Love our ferals!

Doug