FERAL VS STRAYS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are probably sick of me talking about this cat. but I have borrowed by boss's digital camera and hope to be able to post some pics by the weekend! If I can't figure out how to do that, can I e/mail them to one of you to post for me?

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for writing! Last night I had a close encounter - was raining very hard and they are using the shelter hut I have - so when I fed, they stayed nearby - got about 6 inches away from the runt. One of the golden babies has an eye that looks messy - that concerns me....but will keep plugging away - have the camera now and I will try to get a few shots to post.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was trying to get the feral kittens who are now my 8 year old cats to come to me I got down flat on my stomach and stretched my arm toward them and made the little call sounds that the momma cat makes to her kittens (the mrrruuuup sound). They had never come anywhere near me before that, but all came up to me and let me pet them when I was on the ground making momma noises like that!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lotso.
Thanks for the great idea! I will try that starting tomorrow. I have made progress this week but don't want to wait too long.
I did try your talking suggestion tonight and especially one little guy seemed to be listening!