Feral Mom and one kitten TNR’d now in my Room, Fear level 10

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kuraudo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oooo - such pretty fur 😍. I'd bet that it is silky soft, too. Thank you for sharing that pic
Oh yes she is! Very soft. The snowshoe seemingly has slightly ruff, similar to dog hair. It needs to be brushed thoroughly, that would fix it. I did come to comb their hair lol. The spotted tabby has pretty dense hair, a coat I haven't felt before.

I'm still concerned that I see only one food bowl, didn't see a water bowl and that they live in the front yard without walls.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kuraudo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is it weird that i have a different topic in this thread? Haha i might need a new thread but i don't know if i should.. But I think if this neighbor ends up giving me her cats (since they live under her car and bbq) then I will make a new thread XD . Anyways, the cats don't drink water, at all. So I decided to give them some canned chicken breast that is basically half water. Its kinda meh for us humans, but I f ind it makes great cat food! Bit 12.5 oz cans that i can split into 4 servings, and actually cheaper than cat food with better protein ratios :D
I had to upload to IMGUR because it wont take images over a certain size.