Feral in my garage

Bitsy's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi tarasgirl106!

Thanks so much for caring about me and Oscar ❤

He’s doing fine although I never see him except in the videos. He heads up to his loft whenever I’m near or inside his apartment. But - he does seem happy.

Check out the video below. He clearly loves the ramps I built and uses both sides. You can also see him take a leisurely stretch in one before zooming around. Then he hides behind the antique sofa and zooms out. I’m so glad he is enjoying my carpeted platform idea and the size is right! I built that before I even trapped him - hoping for the best! So glad it’s being used. Enjoy!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi tarasgirl106!

Thanks so much for caring about me and Oscar ❤

He’s doing fine although I never see him except in the videos. He heads up to his loft whenever I’m near or inside his apartment. But - he does seem happy.

Check out the video below. He clearly loves the ramps I built and uses both sides. You can also see him take a leisurely stretch in one before zooming around. Then he hides behind the antique sofa and zooms out. I’m so glad he is enjoying my carpeted platform idea and the size is right! I built that before I even trapped him - hoping for the best! So glad it’s being used. Enjoy!

Thanks for post and great video! Oscar has a good supply of the best kind of toys--it looks like moths? and he's very interested in them. He zoomed up top to try to catch one. The carpeted platforms are great! Oscar is looking SO handsome and winter-floofy. Be well and safe, you two!

Bitsy's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for post and great video! Oscar has a good supply of the best kind of toys--it looks like moths? and he's very interested in them. He zoomed up top to try to catch one. The carpeted platforms are great! Oscar is looking SO handsome and winter-floofy. Be well and safe, you two!
Thanks for the well wishes! It’s weird - there are no moths that I can see. I’ve been in there and looking at the camera through my phone and see white specs - but no moths. It’s just kind of a fuzz that the lens picks up.
And yes, he’s the KING OF FLOOF 🤣🤣

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the well wishes! It’s weird - there are no moths that I can see. I’ve been in there and looking at the camera through my phone and see white specs - but no moths. It’s just kind of a fuzz that the lens picks up.
And yes, he’s the KING OF FLOOF 🤣🤣
I'm pretty sure they're moths or some kind of flying insect, as they're in almost every video and the trajectory of their movements is consistent with purposed flying. Oscar agrees. :agree: If you full screen on a monitor, you'll probably see them, too.

Bitsy's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure they're moths or some kind of flying insect, as they're in almost every video and the trajectory of their movements is consistent with purposed flying. Oscar agrees. :agree: If you full screen on a monitor, you'll probably see them, too.
I would have seen them though when I sit in there or attracted to the light I have in for him. I tried the video in my house first and saw them too. I think it’s a cheap camera phenomenon!

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have seen them though when I sit in there or attracted to the light I have in for him. I tried the video in my house first and saw them too. I think it’s a cheap camera phenomenon!
It's such fun seeing Oscar's antics! Thanks for the video. I love his eyeshine. Love the zoomies too. He looks very happy, what a wonderful palace you've created for him. I can't wait to see if he goes out in the catio.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But Oscar sees them too. He ran up to the top after one. Watch his eyes and movements. He's definitely tracking them.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is one gorgeous boy!!! He seems so very happy in his own private villa! When the weather warms up, you might try going into the space and sitting on the couch. Even if he doesn't come down. You can sit and talk to him or even just sit quietly and leave. If you do this daily he will get used to you coming and going.