Feral in my garage

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I think sometimes people say “I’m a dog person” as if loving cats is an affliction. I personally am both - and every thing in between! Cats are wonderful as are dogs - they are just different. My novel is One Ruby Button on Amazon and the gray kitty in it is named Mr. Bellows!
My library has it! Yay! As an eBook.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone, Oscar is still hanging in there. No change, but I always hope.
Thanks for the UPdate, Bitsy's Mom Bitsy's Mom and always glad to know magnificent Oscar is safe, comfortable, well cared for, loved, and doing well! ❤ :blackcat2:❤ As the weather warms up, maybe he'll be looking forward to using his safe outdoor space?

Bitsy's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will get some updated video of him. I still wonder if I should try to trap him and get him to the vet - but if I find a house - I will have to trap him then.
I love this boy and wish I could do more for him.
and yes, I’ve had the catio open for him but he hasn’t gone out in it yet. He’s really a cautious boy which is probably why he has lived as long as he has. He was at least 3 when he showed up at my old house 4 years ago.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will get some updated video of him. I still wonder if I should try to trap him and get him to the vet - but if I find a house - I will have to trap him then.
I love this boy and wish I could do more for him.
and yes, I’ve had the catio open for him but he hasn’t gone out in it yet. He’s really a cautious boy which is probably why he has lived as long as he has. He was at least 3 when he showed up at my old house 4 years ago.
Depending on "everything," you might want to consider his vet visit and boarding him at the vet when you move. That way he'd be monitored and out of the chaos of the move. Just a thought.
He's doing really well. He seems to be a solitary cat who is comfortable with his own company. He's safe, comfortable, eating well, and as far as we know, healthy. And he's loved. So not to worry. Oscar is living the life ❤ :blackcat2:❤ and probably quite contented!

Bitsy's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG - I can never board him. Right now he is 80 feet from my house and he is happy. The one time I had him in a separate room in my house - he didn’t move for 4 days - didn’t move and didn’t eat. He would be dangerous boarded and also traumatized. He’s an extremely feral cat. You cannot put him in a commercial and be safe. He was backed up in a corner for the 4 days I had him and despite trying every kind of tempting food - he didn’t move.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG - I can never board him. Right now he is 80 feet from my house and he is happy. The one time I had him in a separate room in my house - he didn’t move for 4 days - didn’t move and didn’t eat. He would be dangerous boarded and also traumatized. He’s an extremely feral cat. You cannot put him in a commercial and be safe. He was backed up in a corner for the 4 days I had him and despite trying every kind of tempting food - he didn’t move.
Yes, I remember. Thought he might have acclimatized a bit, being in his new abode. But understood!