Feral given convenia not eating 😔

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once you have it in YouTube then you can post the link here.
I don’t want to put them on youtube, maybe insta or better I can post them in media here I remember and link them here? I will try.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can’t figure out how I did it in media here now and there are no posts about it, if anyone knows let me know 😀

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
All I'm seeing in Site Help is to put the video in a video platform like YouTube, and copy/paste the url here.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I'm seeing in Site Help is to put the video in a video platform like YouTube, and copy/paste the url here.
Yes I saw that on one post but the link there is missing. Also I posted a video of Quinn last year which I uploaded in media, I can’t remember how I did it now and can’t figure out how to do it again. It was not posted via tic toc although I did post it there at some point, it was on my device and uploaded here.
I don’t know how to link that here either but it is in media on my profile.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somehow I figured it out again, very confusing though 🤯 And it will only let me post one video, the other files won’t upload, are crossed out and it says nothing is there to upload. They are all the same file type, mp4 and very small.

Trying again to link it here… not working if I try to link the video, but linking the gallery below 3 x worked 😀

Last edited:

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

When I link the whole gallery it works…I hope I don’t have to do a new gallery for each one.

Here it is again with 2 more videos 😀 You have to select to add new images / videos to the gallery once it is created.

Last edited:

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Things are pretty much in a standstill with the fredster or fredness as I sometimes call him. There have been some steps backwards too.

Yesterday I was in there with him and Xena I was trying to throw a treat to him when he was behind the bed because he ate one by the edge of the bed before Xena came in. He got so scared that he ran out from behind the bed and went into the closet area.
Then it happened again when I came in a few hours later to feed and water him etc. Zena came in for a minute and then left I think. I went to say hi to fred behind the bed and he ran out again into the closet area. I don’t know why he’s getting so scared because I have done that numerous times and I know he likes the treats now. I’m thinking maybe the first time it happened I threw the treat towards him and maybe it had him on the nose or something and he got scared- I don’t know. The reason I try to throw it near him behind the bed this week as if I put it by the side of the bed Xena or Merlin goes over and eats everything, lol

I’m just wondering how we’re ever going to progress to the point where I can interact with him more and he is not so scared. I guess I should just be happy that he’s not hissing and lunging anymore. The second time he did that I went into the closet area eventually because I was going to the bathroom to wash some of the dishes, I said Fred you don’t have to worry and I saw him behind something in the closet- he looked at me and I blinked my eyes at him.

It has always been a real puzzle to me that after nearly eight years of interacting with him outside, trapping him once for his TNR etc. that he still runs away from me. The hope I have is that he does interact with the cats and he did once sniff and touch my finger with his nose when I was putting food out side through the door.