Feral cats suddenly hate Friskies pate?

Linda13

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I feed 11 feral cats on my ranch! They get Purina indoor kibble & Kit n Kabootle kibble free fed plus at night I feed them Friskies mix of shreds & bits canned! I bought a cse of pate since store was out of other usual variety! All 11 cats turn up their nises to the pate so I open various flavored pate cans but nope? So my free range chickens feast on the cat food! I looked online but no recalls? Are tge ferals just spoiled ir is there a readon for the dislike of pate? Its a case of 60 cans I bought a few days ago!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, my former feral cats prefer the Shreds. They walk away from the Pate unless I put catnip on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Linda13

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, thanks for your reply😻I just sent my husband to the store to grab a variety of canned flavors but NO pate! If my ferals refused dry food I woukd have had concerns of illness but its the pate🤬
Happy Thanksgivibg to you & the furbabies😻😻😻

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Linda13

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, my former feral cats prefer the Shreds. They walk away from the Pate unless I put catnip on it.
Hi,
PS
While my husband is going store to store looking for cat food,I grabbed 2 cans of Bumblebee tuna & put some out at the various feeding stations & WOW! Kitties came meowing & gobbled it up so I am a happy camper that they have appitites, just not for pate😻😻😻