Feral cat that appears to swing hips when walking

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gleason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It has taken me all day to finally come to terms and post an update. Based on the trail cam he was in the garage during the night to eat. I went out this morning to look around for him and was hoping I would spot him so when I got some traps I would have an idea where to place them. I found him. Something had attacked him and he was dead. I feel just terrible. I hope it was quick for him.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat is over the Rainbow Bridge. His pain is ended. Now you'll mourn.

We don't always get the happy endings we desire so much. I'm sorry that his story had to end the way it has. At least you know. He is gone, not just missing leaving you to wonder where he is, is he suffering.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
It has taken me all day to finally come to terms and post an update. Based on the trail cam he was in the garage during the night to eat. I went out this morning to look around for him and was hoping I would spot him so when I got some traps I would have an idea where to place them. I found him. Something had attacked him and he was dead. I feel just terrible. I hope it was quick for him.

I am so very sorry. I know how hard it is to try to catch a feral cat. I also know that you were very concerned about him and tried your best to help him.

He is at peace now, romping and playing like the new kitten he has become.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gleason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you catapault and jefferd18 for your kind words. I really appreciate it. Makes me feel better.