Female castrated kitten biting wound

raphael lippi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
as you can see where It is red, my 6 month female kitten removed one of the Black little things, and now that wound is a little exposed.It's been 3 data since the operation. The vet didn't give her any sort of protection clothes. So I have to buy one myself, but I can't seen to find one around here. The vet sells them but they are from a neighbor city and I don't want to Go there anymore and bring my kitten into a carrier again on a bus. The vet also sugested me those cone collars so she can't lick/bite her body, but isn't that too much for the cat?

that was her on the First day. There were 5 dots, now there is only 4.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raphael lippi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You can use a cone or get an infant's bodysuit/onesie.  Try the smallest sizes.
i Will leave home now. Will look for a bodysuit, but I already called the pet shops and they didn have one. I think I Will have to deal with the cone...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I mean an infant onesie; one you would put on a human baby. Since your cat is a kitten you would need the smallest sizes 0-3 months or perhaps a preemie one.

I hope by now you've found something that works!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raphael lippi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Solved, but it is pretty tight, limits her movement a little bit.

DeannaF

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I suggest a cone. I just got my 8 month old male fixed on saturday and he's tried a few times to get to the incision but can't. Their tongue is like sand paper..ouch.