FELIWAY

Milady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do these plug in diffusers too help cats emotions, security and behaviour really work?

Has anyone tried them? If so what were the results? Do you recommend them?
OR are they a waste of money?

:thanks:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They made no difference to my cats behavior but I know some people find them good. I think it's a bit hit and miss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Milady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
THANK YOU. They are very expensive but if they work Id be prepared to buy some but I was unsure if they were good or not x

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used one the first month after moving. Neko-chan settled in within 12hours. However, I can't be sure if it's because of the Feliway or her own personality. Neko-chan is a rather confident kitty.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have used one for Artie... and again for Geoffrey. I think they do work. I know Geoffrey is very scent sensitive. He is also very anxious. I can tell when they run out from his behavior.

Sometimes I just use them when I feel he is getting overly anxious about things.

Milady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks Ive just bought the Feliway Optimum starter kit better safe than sorry as new kitty (OLIVER) arriving Saturday xx

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I’ve used both the Classic and Multicat Feliway diffusers with a lot of success. And the Feliway spray has worked to keep Mocha from sharpening her claws where she shouldn’t. But some cats are simply not affected by it at all, much like some cats don't react to catnip. Unfortunately, the only way to know is to try it!

Milady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
interesting xxx