Feline Naturals

william1981

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,

A few months ago this seemed to be getting popular on here and my next order with Chewy I was going to place an order. How has every been doing with it? I know things can change in a heartbeat with pet food brands. Thank you.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cats love the chicken/lamb; they eat the canned and freeze-dried raw versions.

lisamarie12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed FN's chicken/venison occasionally, both my cats love it. It is one of the very few companies / canned foods that I trust, it's human grade, with strict quality control and testing. I do mostly raw with my cats but FN is definitely a go to when I feed canned. My cats also like FN freeze dried raw but I don't use it often.
Btw, Chewy was purchased by PetSmart, for $3 billion, while their prices may remain low for a while, prices will go up eventually. Apparently Chewy was not making a profit.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It remains to be seen what will happen to prices on Chewy after the Petsmart deal goes through but I can say this about the here and now: Feline Natural foods are cheaper at my local independent store than they are on Chewy. Pretty much any of our local stores will order pretty much any food I want and their prices are often considerably cheaper than what I find online. Chewy is often much, much faster (they're kind of my bail-out option!) but if you're not in a hurry, local might be best on price so it's worth at least checking and comparing. At least it was in my case! No pun intended: there's often a case discount if you buy a certain number of cans. :)

missmimz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still using FN canned as snacks for my crew. I'm using both the Lamb & chicken and Venison & chicken. My only issues is price and that it's not very calorie dense, so I don't think you can feed their canned foods exclusively.