Feline Herpes Virus (FVR) Advice

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always wonder why more vets don't prescribe Idox (Idoxuridine) or more people aren't aware of this.

I can't begin to tell you just how many cat eyes I have managed to save and completely heal with this amazing stuff, eyes that surely would have needed removing otherwise.

Our (my rescue group's) vet supplies us with the Idox drops mainly during kitten season, which is when we most often need it.

If your vet doesn't use this, I would find one who does. It's liquid gold for herpes eyes.
Back when I had to give angel eye drops every other month or so, that one never worked well for him, but the Neo Poly drops always did.  You just have to see what works for your kitty, but, no, I would not be putting in anything that is hurting her & making her scream.  I put Lysine in Angel's food every day, & knock on wood, he hasn't needed drops on probably a yr. or more.

There's also some natural homeopathic eye drops that another member told me about. it's Eye see clearly. The co. is allergicpet.com. It also works pretty good.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Where I live, a lot of people can not afford idox and would stop taking their cats to the vet if it was prescribed. As for taking my ladies to another vet, mine is the only one in town and I have been using her for 20 years. I am happy with her and will keep her.

debbis cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitty has suffered with this for 6 months.  I tried the Favmir and cidofavir eye drops along with lysine and a immune booster.  Nothing really helped much so first I took him off of the drops and switched him to refresh plus which he actually likes.  My vet said this disease can cause dry eye.  Now I have taken him off of the Famvir too.  (ccostco is 26.00 for 50 pills.)  I used onsior for the pain when it gets bad and it seems to help him.  This disease is worsened by stress so I try not to take him to the vet.  I had him to 4 vets and it didn't get better.  His eyes look ok now and they are both open.  I have him on a immune booster and the lysine.  I hope your baby gets better

Debbi

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My kitty has suffered with this for 6 months.  I tried the Favmir and cidofavir eye drops along with lysine and a immune booster.  Nothing really helped much so first I took him off of the drops and switched him to refresh plus which he actually likes.  My vet said this disease can cause dry eye.  Now I have taken him off of the Famvir too.  (ccostco is 26.00 for 50 pills.)  I used onsior for the pain when it gets bad and it seems to help him.  This disease is worsened by stress so I try not to take him to the vet.  I had him to 4 vets and it didn't get better.  His eyes look ok now and they are both open.  I have him on a immune booster and the lysine.  I hope your baby gets better

Debbi
May I ask which poster you are answering?  If to the OP, they have not made a post since May of last year. If to me, as the last poster, all 5 of my ladies are doing well. Silly and Julie still get their L-lysine twice daily and the others have shown no symptoms of contracting it yet. I keep watch on their eyes and listen for sneezing or wheezing, but have not seen any abnormalities - except for their little fruitcake quirks.

debbis cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi

I have been dealing with this for a year.  Fortunately I have a wonderful vet that makes house calls.  My kitty hates the drops too so just recently we have tried using the numbing drop in his eye 2 minutes prior to  putting the anti viral drop in.  It has helped.  The numbing drop is Proparacaine.    I am also using a immune booster called glucimune.  It truly is a nightmare but we need to keep trying for our little babies

Debbi

ioana

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My little man has FVR and has had a lot of breakouts. His eyes get this cloudy look to them and he has trouble seeing, and sometimes he even gets these dark marks in his iris. We have pet insurance and his meds are super cheap, but the problem is he hates the carrier (he broke the door off and made his paws bleed last time). He doesn't adjust well to change is very neurotic, so trips to the vet are awful. Plus, when I have to give him his eye medication he will run from me and hide. I have to give the eye drops 3x a day for 10 days every time he has a breakout and it makes him hate me. I have to wrap him in a blanket to give them to him or he attacks me and every time I move he will run to hide (even if he just had the drops). This continues for a couple of weeks after I stop giving them to him too and his sister reacts the same way because she can't handle him being stressed either. 

Does anyone else have a cat with FVR and if so, how do you deal with the breakouts? Is there anything I can do to help prevent them or at least cut down on the number of occurrences? 

Any advice or resources would be awesome!
My cat also has FVR and when stressed he gets watery eyes. My vet prescribed him Lysine Powder for life. As long as he takes his lysin powder every day he never has problems unless the stress is to much.

lisa j tx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is so sad what these poor herpes kitties go through.  It is great to see so many dedicated owners going through so much to help their babies.  What a nightmare noxcnx has been going through to medicate their cat.

Hello to everyone looking for help for their poor kitties having eye troubles and any herpes virus symptoms.  I am always taking in stray cats and one or two of them ended up giving my house cats the herpes virus.  They had it for many months but I found an excellent remedy to all their troubles.  I must share it because I am completely confident it will help other kitties fully recover as it did mine.  I believe that I have an excellent test case study because 13 cats contracted the herpes virus and all 13 had the same great results after the simple treatment which I will list below.  

One of my older cats developed a very bad eye infection and a corneal ulcer was covering and blinding his eye.  He also was getting pneumonia.  An outside stray tomcat (now recently neutered :woohoo:)  developed a severe case of pneumonia and I thought he would surely die.  All of the cats would cycle with the profuse rapid-fire sneezing and runny eyes.  They would be sick for about 2 weeks and then better for about 3 weeks and this cycle just kept repeating over again.   Since treating them with the below treatment they have gone more than 8 months without any troubles.  They are much happier and playful now.  One of the cats will sneeze one sneeze ever so often but that is it.  One or two had a runny eye which I treated again and that was the end of it.  No more troubles.  Now I do believe that they are still contagious because I integrated 5 weaned kittens with them and that was after treating the older cats and they were no longer showing symptoms.  The kittens weren't healthy due to a terriblely resistant coccidia infestation so their immunity was probably weak.  A few of the kittens did end up with runny eyes but no other symptoms.  They are now 6 months old and all fixed and all very well, cute and playful.

My family has had great results fighting things like eye, ear and sinus infections and colds and even pneumonia with the use of Colloidal Silver and none of us have ever had any type of side effects.  We haven't had to get a prescription antibiotic in more than 2 years since using Colloidal Silver,- CS.  The brand my local health supplement store sold was called Sovereign Silver and it was the low strength of 10 ppm (parts per million)  It cost $35 for an 8 ounce bottle with built in eye dropper.  My sister-in-law used a different brand that her local pharmacy sold and she had great results so there are other good brands.  Her pharmacy also promotes natural remedies.  Her son was about to be prescribed a 3rd round of antibiotics to fight a stubborn strep throat infection and the pharmacy told her about CS.  Her son got well fast and had no more troubles.  She also uses it to keep her humidifiers from ever getting mildew.  Hospitals know what a powerful antibiotic silver is and how safe it is because they have used it for years in newborn babies eyes to prevent dangerous infections plus it is in the best burn wound creams.   I decided to try it for the cats. 

SIMPLE TREATMENT:  For about one week, twice a day I put a few drops  of the above mentioned CS (colloidal silver) in each eye and each nostril with their heads tilted up.  I also gave the tiny dose of 1 cc (=1 ml) in their mouth with a syringe -also twice a day.  I gave the tomcat with severe pneumonia 4 oral doses a day.  Within 3 and a half days he was up and eating again and able to fully breathe.  He used to have regular bouts of hacking coughing jags even when he didn't seem sick but after treating him with CS for a week he hasn't had one of those ever again and that has now been 8 months!!!  Now the most amazing part:  My old cat Tango, well his eye QUICKLY AND COMPLETELY CLEARED UP WITHIN ONE WEEK!!  I never dreamed that would happen.  Before he contracted herpes he was starting to get cataracts but now his eyes are so bright and clear and no signs of cataracts!  I recently read of people making the claim that colloidal silver cleared away their cataracts and they no longer needed surgery.  I found that very hard to believe ...except I can't deny Tango's completely clear eyes.  Now, the older cats all got well with no more cycling of symptoms so I added in the 5 weaned kittens.  A few got runny eyes but nothing else.  I quickly dropped drops of CS in their eyes and kept about 5 squirts or so of CS in their quart size ceramic bowl ( don't put CS in metal -it looses its suspension qualities).  They cleared up in a couple of days and have been fine ever since -absolutely no more troubles.  My cats have not had a single bad side effect from the treatment ; only amazing great results.  I will never be without colloidal silver.  Also it is so easy to give because it is nearly tasteless and is made in distilled water so it is pretty much just like dropping distilled water in their eyes and mouth, but the silver suspension in it is a powerful infection fighter.  I have put several squirts in big water bowls that the dogs and cats shared and didn't clean it for 3 days and there was absolutely no slime; it was very clean. 

I hope other kitties will get the help they need and will no longer suffer through all these eye infections and upper respiratory infections.  I am so relieved mine are all well and have been for so long now; what a relief!!!

bfrank

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My vet told me there are no antihistamines for cats that don't make them crazy or loopy.  I have two cats that are constantly chain sneezing and stuffed up and hacking.  I would love to give them something so they could breathe a little easier.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seriously??  I have used the generic Claritin (Loratadine) for many, many, many years on my kitty and it's not made her loopy or crazy.  In fact, she's very normal!  I give 1/4 to 1/2 of a 10mg tablet once daily.  I add it to her wet food with a little bit of water added in the morning, crush it, mix it in, and serve.  It has drastically reduced her sneezing, runny nose, and congestion.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with stephanie. I have given Angel the same thing for years as well, & have even given generic zyrtec.  Angel is 15 lbs, so the vet told me 1/2 of a 10mg pill, so that's what he gets.

I give it to him every night in a little piece of pill pocket, rolled in nutritional yeast, along w/ a couple of other treats. Those are his "night, night treats."  He knows when it's 9:00 too, he will go sit in the kitchen & wait for me to come fix it.  Eh, um mommy, it's time for my treats.  

bfrank

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your input and quick response, Lisa, Stephanie, and Angel's mom.  Teddy is FIV positive in addition to the herpes and has been on a low dose of Prednisone for several years which is the only thing keeping him alive.  His hair falls out when you brush him, and his toenails are falling out, probably side effects from the Prednisone.  I have had little luck with cat vitamins and Lysine treats.  I appreciate the input on the Claritin/Zyrtec and colloidal silver.  Any comments on previous posts regarding lactoferrin?  I would appreciate input or comments on the best way to proceed at this point with all of the recommendations  Can I combine these three treatments without concern? Thanks for your anticipated responses.  

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know you can combine lactoferrin and antihistamine.  I wouldn't see why you couldn't do it with prednisone. If you're feeding wet food, you can mix it all together and serve.

momofmaxwell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi bfrank.

Just wanted to confirm you're baby is on prednisolone and not prednisone right? Prednisone is not broken down very well by the liver for cat's.In fact as per an Internist I deal once broken down it really does not have the same qualities as going with prednisolone period.Fine for dog's but you want prednisolone for cats..If you want to join an FIV group I do have a smaller group that is all about FIV.Joel the owner super guy.Also whenever drugs are intermingled we'll say you can go to drugs.com & check for interactions.Pred can interact with a whole bunch of things.But best to check or ask your vet.Yes they can interact with human OTC meds just as well.Here is the link to Joel's group if you think you may want to join

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-CA</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}</style><![endif]https://groups.yahoo.com/group/fiv-healthscience    

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrT...one.html/RK=0/RS=84kI3g1BZ29pJutrGu14Cqnrkyw-

HTH & Hugs to the Babe.C.

Last edited: