Feline buds are the best!

sienna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I discovered this site last night while researching behavioral problems for my newly-elected feline friend (my other roommates, Maggie the lab and Sydney the cat, had the majority rule!).  The new kitty, Dylan, is an adult male with bipolar issues and a sketchy history.  He's sweet but a handful!  Anyway, happy to be a newbie cat on the block.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sienna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you very much!  Looking forward to hanging out and meeting others with similar interests. 

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! 
  So nice of you to volunteer to take on the handful!  Do you have any pictures of your fur family?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sienna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I don't, but I will in the near future.  I'm going to buy both a digital camera and a scanner soon.  (I'm a low-tech kind of gal who still uses a Kodak camera and film, but I'm dragging myself into the 21st Century bit by bit.)  My black lab is a beauty, as is my tiger-striped kitty.  But the new cat is unbelievably stunning.  I'd love to have some group shots of them, and I'd be proud to show them off here.  Thanks for asking, Captiva, and thank you for the welcome.