feeling really drained

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
does anyone else have times where they are so drained that they cant even function ? well thats me tonite sort of ... i have been having some severe pain with my left knee most of the day and so i have done nothing but rest all day and most of the night ...

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just do what your body tells you, pain can be so draining, you are doing the right thing by relaxing.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sorry. I often feel drained lately as well. I hope you start to feel better soon. :hugs:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It seems to be "going around" lately. I'm hearing a lot of people talk about it! Last Sunday I was so tired I just ached to go home and go to bed. I didn't even really want to spend the day with my family even though it was mother's day. I ended up taking a 2 hour nap in the evening and my voice was just gravely tired a few hours later. And then I slept for 9 more hours. Thankfully after I let myself get that rest I felt SO much better! We've had a lot of gloomy weather so I think that's just making it worse too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I've been okay but DH has been feeling drained since Tuesday. He finally felt better today. 👍 He's been worried about some things so I think stress was the culprit.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It has started to feel like that's my default state of being. To the point where I overwork myself when I have a good day.
There's just a lot of struggles lately. and there's no room for a break

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone ... yesterday i had a death in the family so i took the whole night off from getting online :bawling2: