Feeling nostalgic

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is my husband and my anniversary. While we don't go out much, I wish we could this year since he is ill. We have been married 43 years which seems like forever, but also seems it was just yesterday! Everyone thought we would fail since we had only met just a little more than 4 months before we tied the knot. We both knew going into it that the other was our soul mate, and we still are! I am not saying we haven't had some bumpy times since every couple has them. We just worked through them. My wish for you is that you have or find the happiness we have had. Sorry for being sappy!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations in your anniversary. That is a very long time to be together, must have been childhood sweethearts? I hope that your husband feels well enough for you two to have a quiet celebration.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Today is my husband and my anniversary. My wish for you is that you have or find the happiness we have had. Sorry for being sappy!
I'll toast to that! :beerchug: Happy Anniversary, may your husband have more good days than bad & may you have a wonderful 43. :hugs:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sappy? Not hardly. First off, congratulations on your anniversary; second, if I was to give you the full story of Michele and me, it would give a teenager zits at 50 paces. Now that's sappy.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Anniversary to you both. Even though you cant go out and celebrate, you can enjoy each others company and plan something for later. Enjoy your day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
must have been childhood sweethearts?
Nope we met in our early 20s. We met the day after Christmas. I always told my kids I believe in Santa because someone had asked what I wanted for Christmas that year and I met him at church the day after. I am throwing some steaks on the grill for dinner.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy anniversary!! 🥂

DH and I were young by today's standards when we married. I just say it was right for us. Sometimes when you know; you know! :hearthrob:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Enjoy yourselves and those steaks!!:musicnote::dance::jive:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:party: Have a wonderful 43rd anniversary! May your love continue to flourish, through good times and bad, until the end of time!