Feel Bad Rehoming Stray in Yard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lesliel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes thanks Moxiewild. Sorry you lost half your colony that sounds upsetting.

I will speak to her tomorrow about the length of time he will be confined. It would be such a shame to do all this work for him to dissappear.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lesliel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well he's at his new home. Its a beautiful farm property set back from the road so once he has his freedom he will be so happy. There chickens and ducks and a other kitties roaming the property. She had another cat from Brooklyn someone brought to her like I did. I guess he has a girlfriend now and is happy. She also mentioned that there are not a lot of predators by her something I worried about for him so that was good she mentioned.

I got a little more emotional than I thought I would as I was driving away.....but I know once he gets his freedom he will be so happy!

The lady said she will do 3 weeks in the room...and I didnt push for anything longer because she seemed very experienced in what she was doing with having done with many kitties.

He also is semi friendly this kitty and she was able to pet him(I havnt even done that!) before he found a corner in the room to hide. I left him with his goody bag and hoping for the best.

She said she would update me once he goes free! I hope she does!! I will be waiting for this update.

It was a bittersweet day. Thats it.

Joan M

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Everything you did was wonderful. You cared for this cat and made sure he got to the best place for him. Tears are perfectly fine, they show you care. So glad there was a good conclusion to this, and he is in a good place.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
He will be very happy once he gets the lay of the land and sees where he is. He probably had no concept that a place like this could exist.