• Forum Hunts

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We've been a bit lax with contests lately. I'm not talking about photo contests, which we all love. They are back by the way. Don't miss your chance to enter -

Featured - CONTEST: WE'RE BACK! ...PICTURE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL!. Cats with their friend/s

We've done many different contests in the past -

Trivia
Stories (spooky, pet sitting, ferals, grooming, adoptions, etc.)
Poetry
Recruit new members
Drawing
Coloring
Hunts (Treasure Hunt, Easter Egg hunt, etc)

Which were your favorites and which would you like to see again?

We're not looking for new contest ideas...yet. You'll be seeing another thread about that down the road. :)

I'll add a poll, but please do comment.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember one that was sort of a scavenger hunt where you had to follow the clues to different posts and articles and I think get letters to spell out a word? I remember being at the gym trying to solve it in between reps. So fun!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh course we all love seeing photos of kitties but I missed all of the others except the Spooky story one. They all sound fun but let’s see some cat poetry! I am always going to be inviting others to join so I don’t really want that to be a competition. That’s done out of love for the site and all the benefits the new members will receive. Cat help! An Easter egg hunt would have been fun! I’ve already found the treasure. TCS. ;)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've been a bit lax with contests lately. I'm not talking about photo contests, which we all love. They are back by the way. Don't miss your chance to enter -

Featured - CONTEST: WE'RE BACK! ...PICTURE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL!. Cats with their friend/s

We've done many different contests in the past -

Trivia
Stories (spooky, pet sitting, ferals, grooming, adoptions, etc.)
Poetry
Recruit new members
Drawing
Coloring
Hunts (Treasure Hunt, Easter Egg hunt, etc)

Which were your favorites and which would you like to see again?

We're not looking for new contest ideas...yet. You'll be seeing another thread about that down the road. :)

I'll add a poll, but please do comment.
Stories, especially those that combine our love of our cats and educate others, would be my favorite of the offered topics.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wish I could have chosen more than one! Some interesting ideas. My first vote was poetry, but also was very excited about forum hunts, stories, and coloring. 😄