February 2023 Book of the Month Club. Choose Your Own.

verna davies

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
hello-february-vector-background-cute-lettering-banner-with-clouds-and-hearts-illustration.jpg

Choosing your own book to read seems popular in the book club so for February we have decided to do it again. The book can be any genre by any author, whichever takes your fancy, a new read to you or an old favourite.

The reading period will be from February 1st to 21st with discussions commencing February 22nd.

We'll be providing questions to help readers critique their chosen book should you want a more structured review but you can also free write, whichever you prefer.

All are invited to join in as always and we look forward to seeing the variety of books read.

Hopefully that covers everything but feel free to ask any questions you might have.

If you wish to post the title and author of your chosen book, please do so.

Last edited:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear - I was hoping someone would make the decision for me! :disappointed:
but........ I do have 2 Nicci French books and one by Charlotte Link waiting to be picked up, read and disposed of! I've read plenty by Nicci French, but Charlotte Link is new to me. None of them will be difficult reads so I may manage to read all three as I will certainly finish January's books today. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

verna davies

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How is everyone doing in choosing a book to read, are you going for an old favourite or something new?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

verna davies

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sorry to hear you aren't well. Look after yourself and read your choice when you are ready, plenty of time.