Feather toy reccomendations?

Jessiep25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all,

There are two things my 6 month old kitten Sky is absolutely obsessed with. Feathers and the crinkley mylar balls.

She's very good a ripping the feathers out of any toy that has them and instead of constantly replacing them I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of feather based toys that can withstand a very determined little kitty?

Many thanks,
J & Sky (pictured here in a rare moment of calm, 'helping' me whilst I work from home 😂)
596715.jpg

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There are no feather toys that can withstand the attentions of a determined kitty. That's why our cat Lady Silver Belle is The Destroyer.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You may also want to check out The Cat Dancer. It's cardboard instead of feathers. It holds up better. Cats still love it. And replacements are cheap. Here's my fifteen year old (now angel) kitty batting away at it. 😻

(Its base is taped to the inside of the bin and the wire is threaded through the bin handle opening.)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0784VLRZV/?tag=thecatsite

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The pet fit for life wand toy has replacement feathers as well as other attachments. I bought mine on chewy but you can get it on Amazon as well. You can also buy the replacement feathers in multi packs so you always have extras. Just order more when you're down to one on the wand and one in the package.