Favourite form of eggs - You can only pick one!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would say scrabbled. I use to hate eggs when I was a child and then I guess I got over whatever it was that turned me off to them. I don't eat them that often though. 🙂
So did I. Now I'm just really picky about them. I can't stand when the yolks are cooked too much and scrambled have to be very soft. Hard boiled eggs are revolting and The smell alone is enough to make me start gagging. Deviled eggs are aptly named as that is who created them. 😫

Lilith likes scrambled eggs too but also turns her nose up at them if they aren't soft or have gone cold. She's mama's girl. :lol:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
So did I. Now I'm just really picky about them. I can't stand when the yolks are cooked too much and scrambled have to be very soft. Hard boiled eggs are revolting and The smell alone is enough to make me start gagging. Deviled eggs are aptly named as that is who created them. 😫

Lilith likes scrambled eggs too but also turns her nose up at them if they aren't soft or have gone cold. She's mama's girl. :lol:
Same thing with me. I am very fussy over eggs. And yes, the smell of hard boiled eggs makes me want to toss my cookies.🤢 I glad I am not the only one who feels this way.🙂

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Same thing with me. I am very fussy over eggs. And yes, the smell of hard boiled eggs makes me want to toss my cookies.🤢 I glad I am not the only one who feels this way.🙂
My daughter is the same way. She used to hate scrambled eggs too until I made them for her the way I like them. She won't go near hard boiled ones or anything containing them either.