Favorite Old Toy

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
White Tip, with Mouse Number One (the orange sequinned mousie) and Mouse Number Two. A feral cat, Mouse Number One was the first toy she ever knew - probably the first she'd ever seen - when it came to her the first day she came indoors. She's had it nearly seven years now, and I know that nothing could replace it. Re-sewn, patched and re-woven time and again, wherever she's asleep, you'll almost certainly find Mouse Number One beside her.

whitetipmousies.jpg

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
White Tip, with Mouse Number One (the orange sequinned mousie) and Mouse Number Two. A feral cat, Mouse Number One was the first toy she ever knew - probably the first she'd ever seen - when it came to her the first day she came indoors. She's had it nearly seven years now, and I know that nothing could replace it. Re-sewn, patched and re-woven time and again, wherever she's asleep, you'll almost certainly find Mouse Number One beside her.

View attachment 252629
Oh, what a wonderful photo of sweet White Tip, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ! I wonder if Mouse Number One reminds White Tip that she is in her forever home, all safe and very loved.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy still likes to play with her very first toy; a triangle chew toy. She got it from my co-worker who took care of (sick) kitten Missy after she was found. When Missy came to stay with me, my co-worker brought her bed and her chew toy as well.

(sick) Mini Missy, her bed and (on the right) her chew toy

1.jpg

Big Missy and her bed

IMG_4320.JPG

Big Missy and her very first toy

IMG_4627.JPG