Favorite Litter?

Hey therr0789

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not sure which forum this topic belongs in. What are your favorite and least favorite litters? Advantages and disadvantages? I use scoop away or fresh step unscented clumping. I tired the pine litter and that stuff was messy!

kurothecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Been using Fresh step unscented for a while. I used to use Dr elseys unscented, but it was getting too expensive around here.

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i like any clumping litter but I find tidy cat and fresh step to be the best. I don't like non-clumping litters. I'm trying pine pellets and hoping to fully switch but I'm sure I will end up going back to clumping litter because it works and been the best for me

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
We currently use Chewy's brand Frisco. Can't beat 40lbs for $13.00!

I am trying to transition mine to pine pellets as a cheaper and more sustainable alternative.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
grass seed litters, either SmartCat or Petco's copycat because of how well they clump and they are least dusty. I'm scared by the news on how potentially dangerous clay litter is, never used it and never will.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite cat litter is Slide by Arm and Hammer. It's not dusty, doesn't have a strong scent and the litter actually doesn't stick to the litter box which makes scooping and replacing so much easier. I used to use scented Fresh Step but I thought it was too dusty and the whole house ended up smelling like perfume.

Uncled

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Using Tractor supply Paws and Claws at the moment, I use what ever bargin clumping litter I can find,mine are not fussy about litter.

Molly and Abby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not sure which forum this topic belongs in. What are your favorite and least favorite litters? Advantages and disadvantages? I use scoop away or fresh step unscented clumping. I tired the pine litter and that stuff was messy!
I use Great Choice unscented scooping litter. I get it online at Chewy. Works great.

darg

Gizmo
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cats Pride unscented was my favorite when it was full weight. I don't use it anymore because it's all lightweight and it tracks. Now I pretty much use whatever brand name unscented, full weight litter that is on sale. Or, Publix brand clumping litter (which is scented but doesn't have much scent). I'd been using the Publix brand as a top off anyway so the cat is used to it.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I buy Tidy Cats Lightweight. With my back issues, I need the container to be as light as possible.