Favorite Food!

mrw5641

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What is your kitty's favorite food that they can't resist? I am looking for wet food (hopefully non chicken).

This is something your cat goes nuts!

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
If you find one, please let me know! :please:

Most of my cats like Fancy feast grilled varieties. The main issue I have is some of my cats lick up all the gravy portion it and leave most of the larger pieces in the bowl. My calico girl Patches is VERY picky... she's the one I have most trouble with finding food for. I think she's sick of Fancy Feast. She loves tuna, but I only give it to her as a treat.

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Same here…my cats eat Friskie, which I know it’s not that great, and fancy feast (also not perfect.)I’ve tried other brands that don’t seem too bad but my cats might eat it once and not again. None will eat anything that looks decent (like real
food). They all prefer to eat dry…can’t even find a decent dry food to mix in with wet. I don’t like feeding a lot of fish but it seems like most contain it. Don’t like all the fillers either or the dyes they put in food. The cats don’t give a hoot about color!

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My lot eat anything they can get at. Raw chicken joints are top. Then any tinned food; I use a basic supermarket tinned. I avoid dry kibble, Just evicted two from the room where the food is stored; they had managed to open the door.. I am always thankful for their good appetites and robust health

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am looking for wet food (hopefully non chicken).
Tiki Cat After Dark might be an option, a lot of them are mostly fish based. Fancy Feast pates (only texture type Feeby has ever eaten) might be worth a try. Feeby was crazy about them for a long while.

The main issue I have is some of my cats lick up all the gravy portion it and leave most of the larger pieces in the bowl.
Feeby did the same thing, so now I only feed her pates.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie likes the minced,morsels from nulo,wellness pate by tiki in the duck,turkey,and rabbit in those brands the pate foods i must powder freeze dried treats from pure bites for her to eat it

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately many of our cats were in shelters or rescued so they were fed cheap dry food. I started by trying to get our present cat on a better quality dry food because he would have nothing to do with canned food. That was the first step and the only dry brand he didn't turn his nose up at was Fromm Game Bird Recipe. Then the next step which I won't lie took an even longer time was Pure Vita Turkey Entree, (pate). But he won't eat any other of their pates or any other canned food. He's probably the pickiest cat we've ever known.

Lazy Orange House Cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
President's Choice pouches usually go down just fine with this colony. I can't say anything is ever 100%, though. The closest would be Fancy Feast Liver and Chicken, Science Diet Salmon pate, Performatrin Utra Salmon Bisque. They love Heinz strained chicken, but its only a treat as it isn't balanced.