Favorite Cat Toys?

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, but is a kitten included?
Well...Amazon sells just about everything else, I'm sure if you give it a little time, kittens will be a possibility, just be sure to have them shipped via Prime. I live in an area that Prime Now is delivered in two hours.
(Disclaimer...I am joking.)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...Amazon sells just about everything else, I'm sure if you give it a little time, kittens will be a possibility, just be sure to have them shipped via Prime. I live in an area that Prime Now is delivered in two hours.
(Disclaimer...I am joking.)
I'm not sure if I want a Ragdoll, a Bengal, a Snowshoe, more mutts, or all of the above. I'm going to hold off and see if they offer a starter pack--one kitten of each in a discount bundle so I can officially kiss my last remaining shred of sanity adios
:flail::crackup:
(I'm joking, too! But I wouldn't turn away a basket of kittens)

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sure you could rock it. Most of the reviews claim it's smells clean and powdery...I just don't know how that translated to kitten fur.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure you could rock it. Most of the reviews claim it's smells clean and powdery...I just don't know how that translated to kitten fur.
Can you imagine walking into a cowboy bar smelling of baby powder :flail:

Burts

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A hit with my cats, so much so i bought another one for my friend

KitnKabuki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My very energetic 1 year old russian blue lovvves toys. His favorites include
Da Bird
Cat Dancer
Laser Pointer
Crinkle Tubes
Blankets (he likes to dig in them)
And he eats out a slim cat (its a ball that you can fill with kibble or treats, and there is one small hole in it. They have to roll it around for the treats or food to fall out)
He is such a curious cat, it helps keep him using his mind and body for his meals!

My 15 year old domestic shorthair loves hand knitted, catnip filled toys. He loves sticking his claws in the knitting! He’s also a big fan of the cat dancer.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mari333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank your for the banana cat toy suggestion, it was an unexpected BIG hit for both our cats!