Favorite Cat Toys?

Mari333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So far feather toys, toy mice and the cat catcher mouse wand are their favorites. Their least favorite is the laser. I'm looking into some battery operated toys, any suggestions?

I had this Weazel toy as a kid, it was fun so I just ordered it for my cats:)

Attachments

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I've bought tons of different kinds of toys for our cats. Hands down, their favorite is the non-battery-operated tunnel. They just LOVE those things--when they're not playing in them, they love to sleep in them.

We have both of these kinds--the straight one and the three-way one.

102671_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1526316417_.jpg download.jpg

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For mine it's hands down a laser pointer, all of them go nuts when I bring it out. Callie not so much anymore since she's getting older but when she was younger she'd chase it too.

I have a micro RC car that they like to chase, but it doesn't do well on the tile floor and keeps getting stuck in the grout lines.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've bought tons of different kinds of toys for our cats. Hands down, their favorite is the non-battery-operated tunnel. They just LOVE those things--when they're not playing in them, they love to sleep in them.

View attachment 275757 View attachment 275758
Theodore loves his tunnel too. But he really likes when I play with him with this ribbon toy. He drags it upstsairs every night while I sleep (wand and all!). LOL

Natashan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
da bird and Da Fur Thing by GoCat ! My cat Pittan goes absolutely mental for Da Fur Thing, and squeaks my kitten is obsessed with Da Bird.
I actually have to buy doubles of Da Fur Thing

as pittan spends so long loving on the first one it falls to bits before the week is through. Straight out of the packet and it’s soggy with her rubbing her face all over it and licking it.

The Da Bird lasts for ages and is great for all the little hunters. It gets ‘killed’ and dragged around at least 4 times a day during playtime. :)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The favorite toys around here are anything (bottle caps, pens, paper clips, pieces of paper trash) I say "No, you can't have this. It's not yours" and try to keep away from them. Instantly, they'll just wither away if they can't get the thing.
Nothing beats a box, though, with piles of loose leaf news paper or packing paper. These damned monkeys will entertain themselves (and me) for hours.

tnbsp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

My cats love these too! It was the best purchase ever for us

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
20171025_174222-1.jpg

I agree that the "tunnel" or "crackle chute" is a great toy and Lulu can't get enough of it. Amazing how durable it is with all of the scratching that goes on!