Fatty Liver and Finding the Underlying Cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about this latest downturn .. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of what is going on at this time, and get him back on track.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
William passed away early this morning. He fought a good fight against a really bad disease. I know he's in a better place with no pain now. I'm incredibly heartbroken but I know at the nd of the day it'll all be alright.

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Nooooo! I am genuinely shocked and so sorry to hear this ... This is never easy, and I can just imagine how you must feel 

I am so sorry you lost him. RIP little man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
William fought a good fight and we did all that we could.  It was a perfect storm of an unknown liver ailment that caused the liver to swell, an infection, and a heart condition.  In the end, he curled up around his favorite stuffed baby cat and slipped peacefully away in his sleep.  We might have been more aggressive in his treatment, but I don't know that he would have survived any longer with another course of action.  He was a good cat who gave me a lot of good memories.  Perhaps some day soon I'll adopt another cat and give them the same chance that William had.  All cats deserve a chance at a good life and with William I made it the best that I could.  That's all that I can ask for in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.